These Line Lights are ideally suited for imaging with a line sensor camera. The radiant power, uniformity, and length can be selected according to the Machine Vision application. Mono-directional angled light with unique light-focusing technology. The new LNDG Series emits it’s light in an angle, which makes it very suitable for the inspection of high scattering work pieces.
This makes the LNDG Series perfect for Machine Vision applications such as detection of wrinkles in paper labels, inspection of cardboard, or defect inspection of non-woven fabrics. For more information and advice please contact us through an inquiry.
• Machine Vision;
• Inspections for vertical wrinkles in paper labels;
• Inspections for vertical striations in cardboard;
• Inspections for vertical wrinkles and folding in non-woven fabric;
• Inspections for vertical wrinkels in bonded sheets;
• Inspections for bumps and vertical wrinkles in other types of plain sheets.
• Ideal for Machine Vision applications;
• Light is emitted diagonally so that it intersects;
• Detects subtle vertical wrinkles.
For more information and advice please contact us through an inquiry.
Both Exolight1- & Exolight2-series are now available...
The MPY Series supports 1.1" sensor format at 12 Megapixel resolution in a...
TB475/550/850 Triple Bandpass Blue+Green+850nm NIR Filter, when mounted in converted...