Specially designed for industrial imaging. The PE530 is a Bandpass Filter that achieves optimal contrast and improves control, repeatability and stability.
Our Bandpass Filters for Machine Vision (MV) are available in threaded mount, sizes M13.25 to M105, a 25.4™ C-mount, a slip mount or unmounted. Custom shapes and sizes are also available.
Bandpass Filters are used in a variety of industries, including Machine Vision (MV), factory automation, security and surveillance, license plate recognition, medical and life science, agricultural inspection, aerial imaging, motion analysis, photography and cinematography.
• Machine Vision (MV);
• Factory automation systems;
• Security and surveillance;
• License plate recognition;
• Medical and life science;
• Agricultural inspection;
• Aerial imaging;
• Motion analysis;
• Photography and cinematography.
• Achieve optimal contrast;
• Ideal for Machine Vision (MV);
• Improve control, repeatability and stability;
• Block interfering wavelengths, eliminating the need for shrouds;
• Increase resolution by reducing chromatic aberration;
• Available in ultraviolet (UV), visible (VIS) and near-infrared (NIR) passbands;
• Anti-reflection coating for maximum transmission;
• Hard coated, single substrate fabrication;
• Designed with a broad passband to accommodate the entire output of the most common LED wavelengths;
• High transmission of ≥ 90%*;
• Superior out-of-band blocking;
• Test the effects of monochromatic illumination;
• StablEDGE™ design reduces angular dependency and minimizes shortshifting effects;
• Critical element for fluorescence applications;
• Double-side polished glass for exceptional parallelism;
• Available in sizes up to 165 mm;
• Exeptional surface quality of 40/20 scratch/dig (above the industry standard of 80/50).
For more information and advice please contact us through an inquiry.
Both Exolight1- & Exolight2-series are now available...
The MPY Series supports 1.1" sensor format at 12 Megapixel resolution in a...
TB475/550/850 Triple Bandpass Blue+Green+850nm NIR Filter, when mounted in converted...