PE530 – THE NEW PHOTOPIC RESPONS FILTER
Specially designed for industrial imaging. The PE530 is a Bandpass Filter that achieves optimal contrast and improves control, repeatability and stability.
Our Bandpass Filters for Machine Vision (MV) are available in threaded mount, sizes M13.25 to M105, a 25.4™ C-mount, a slip mount or unmounted. Custom shapes and sizes are also available.
Bandpass Filters are used in a variety of industries, including Machine Vision (MV), factory automation, security and surveillance, license plate recognition, medical and life science, agricultural inspection, aerial imaging, motion analysis, photography and cinematography.
• Machine Vision (MV);
• Factory automation systems;
• Security and surveillance;
• License plate recognition;
• Medical and life science;
• Agricultural inspection;
• Aerial imaging;
• Motion analysis;
• Photography and cinematography.
• Achieve optimal contrast;
• Ideal for Machine Vision (MV);
• Improve control, repeatability and stability;
• Block interfering wavelengths, eliminating the need for shrouds;
• Increase resolution by reducing chromatic aberration;
• Available in ultraviolet (UV), visible (VIS) and near-infrared (NIR) passbands;
• Anti-reflection coating for maximum transmission;
• Hard coated, single substrate fabrication;
• Designed with a broad passband to accommodate the entire output of the most common LED wavelengths;
• High transmission of ≥ 90%*;
• Superior out-of-band blocking;
• Test the effects of monochromatic illumination;
• StablEDGE™ design reduces angular dependency and minimizes shortshifting effects;
• Critical element for fluorescence applications;
• Double-side polished glass for exceptional parallelism;
• Available in sizes up to 165 mm;
• Exeptional surface quality of 40/20 scratch/dig (above the industry standard of 80/50).
For more information and advice please contact us through an inquiry. Download sheet: Datasheet_pe530
MC-S, integrator/distributor of special (high speed) camera systems in the Benelux, we like to work alongside with Vision Light Tech. They giving us the opportunity to offer customers solutions when it comes to Lenses, Lighting and filters. Solutions, which can be extensively tested in their Vision Lab, allowing us to easily deliver a proof-of-concept, or create a live test setup. The collaboration, expertise and openness of the people at VLT certainly help too. They, like us, will search and test until a solution is found. Being able to use their demo equipment, not only in the Vision Lab, but also at the customer's location, gives me the tools to offer the best possible solution, of which the user can be sure that it fits his needs. MC-S High Speed Camera’s, Dhr. Arjen Santhuizen19/10/2021
Today one of my favourite renewed websites is visionlighttech.com. Machine Vision can be very challenging at times and this site provides all products together in a clear overview, which is very beneficial for my search for the right product. Additionally, Vision Light Tech offers the possibility to ‘meet their Vision Expert’. Having access to their expertise and insight helps to shed new light on the matter. A visit to their Vision Lab will probably be the next step! Regarding the products, you can choose the categories by easily clicking on the corresponding subject which makes the website very easy to navigate. Another good feature is the availability of datasheets which are attached to every product separately and for any other questions you can get in contact the way you prefer, by e-mail, phone or submit your inquiry via the website. To sum up, I think this is an excellent website if you quickly want to scale up or you want to improve your Vision Solution. You should check it out! Pascal Schoenmakers, DVC Machinevision BV11/11/2022
Vision Light Tech is Panasonic's partner in the field of optics, illumination and related products for our vision system solutions. Short communication lines, excellent knowledge and fast turnaround times, a very pleasant partner to work with! Dhr. Ronald van Seters, Panasonic Electric Works Sales Western Europe B.V.22/10/2021